Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Coats Part Duex: The Pea

For the second installment of our continuing series devoted to winter coats, we will turn our focus onto one of my personal favorites, the Pea Coat.
  No self-respecting gentleman who lives in a climate in which any sort of coat is required, be it a blustery Autumn day or a furious snow storm, should be without, at the very least, one pea coat and perhaps as many as two or three in his closet. I personally like to have a couple of different colors, at the moment I own two, a black and a blue but up until recently I also had a grey one. The first coat I would like to talk about is the one purchased from Urban Outfitters about 5 years ago. Back in those dark times, what I like to call B.C. (before Chicago) and before I started lurking around style forum, A affordable Wardrobe, and the many other menswear websites and learned what a quality garment looks like I actually believed that this was a coat of pretty high quality. It was cut short, how I liked it, and had the anchor buttons on it as well (something I always liked in a pea coat.




















No comments:

Post a Comment